Friday, October 20, 2006

Oracle Open World is nearly here again....

Well it looks like it is going to be the largest Oracle Open World ever.... It will be a busy week. The whole team have been working very hard, many long nights getting our new tools ready to preview next week. I will be giving a presentation on Monday 23rd @ 10:45

Session title: Oracle Migration Workbench: Taking Database Migration to the Next Level
Track: Database Application Development
Room: Franciscan Room C - Hilton Hotel

I will be giving a preview of our new Oracle Migration Workbench and Oracle APEX Application Migration Workshop (for Access Application Migration). I'll post more information after Monday.

Along with Barry McGillin, development manager for the Migration Workbench, we will be on the Database Demogrounds in Moscone West (Demo pod D44) Drop by and say hello and see a demo of our new tools

Now, back to getting my presentation finished and getting my laptop ready for demos...

No comments: